Location: 637 Squier Street, Thunder Bay, ON.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent.
Salary: To Be Determined...
Job Summary: Perform an array of functions to keep vending machines up-kept on a specific route.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Fill and service all vending machines on-route
- Keep all machines in good working order
- Keep all machines clean and organized
- Making all promotional sales items are on hand and visible
- Responsible for inventory and collections of all machines on route
- Balancing and Loading truck inventory daily
- On-call evenings and weekends may be required
Physical Demands & Abilities:
- Regularly lift and or move objects 10-50Lbs, and occasionally lift or move objects that weigh more than 200Lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Organizational skills are key
- Frequent use of numbers
- Dependable and reliable
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and math skills needed
- Data entry and computer skills required
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass a criminal records check
Notes: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed!
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Preferred)
Please send all Applications in-person to Twincity Refreshments, or by Email to email@example.com .