Location: 637 Squier Street, Thunder Bay, ON.
Position: Full-Time, Permanent.
Salary: $15 an hour
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this job is to deal with consumer sales and service within our front showroom, also to assist in front office clerical duties.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Being first point of contact for people entering the office, showroom, and the telephone.
- Helping customers locate products, process sales, or refer them to the appropriate person for assistance.
- Assisting customers with questions or concerns in a professional manner that maintains long term relationships.
- Informing customers of sales and promotions.
- Manage multiline phone system and dispatch calls to appropriate channels.
- Credit card processing over the phone and in-person along with end of day reports.
- Assists in the responsibilities associated with filing.
- Managing inventory of showroom by ordering, rotating, replenishing and continuous facing of stock.
- Maintaining overall appearance of Showroom and Offices performing housekeeping duties, keeping it clean, stocked, presentable and clear of clutter.
- Perform other duties as directed or assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Process transactions with accuracy while demonstrating excellent time management and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with both customers and staff fostering a team environment.
- Required to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to handle multiple phone line systems; possess moderate computer skills, with retail experience being an asset.
Notes: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed!
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
Please send all Applications in-person to Twincity Refreshments, or by Email to email@example.com .