Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Title is retained by Seller until such time that the total price of the merchandise on the invoice is paid in full.
All new accounts are on a Prepay or C.O.D. basis until investigation is complete and credit privileges are extended. Terms will be set by the Credit Department and may be changed if terms are not honored. Once Terms are established, payment terms are 50% with order, balance on delivery, unless special terms are agreed to prior.
Twin City Accepts, Cash, Cheque, EFT, PAP (Pre-authorized Payment), Debit Card and Money orders for prices Quoted. We also accept credit cards for payment, however, there will be a 3% credit card fee applied to all amounts paid by the credit card.
Receipt and Inspection of Goods
Inspect contents of shipment immediately upon arrival. In the event of error, loss or damage, you must mark on the proof of delivery or invoice accordingly and notify seller immediately within four (4) days of shipment. If a common carrier is used (ie: Purolator, or an LTL carrier), Seller is not responsible for shortages or damages for which the carrier is at fault.
Return of Merchandise
Prior approval must be obtained before goods may be returned. A minimum of Twenty-Five Per cent (25%) restocking fee may be charged on all returned goods. Any items to be returned, must be in their original packaging. Used or damaged goods are subject to further inspection and possibly different restocking fees.
All applicable taxes are extra.
Sales are governed by the laws of the province of Ontario.
Limitations of Liability
The Seller’s liability, if any towards the Purchaser arising from the sale of items are limited to direct damages, and the Seller shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages; and that any such damages be limited to the value of the product purchased.
Seller is not responsible for delays in delivery due to causes beyond its control, including those attributable to accidents, labour disputes, suppliers, shipping, etc.
Exclusion of Warranty
The Seller warrants only its title to the goods. The goods are sold without any other warranty, whether as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The Seller assigns to the Purchaser any warranty provided by its suppliers and by the manufacturer. The Purchaser waives any right to the damages caused by the goods.
Buyer agrees to pay a late charge of 1.5% per month of the amount outstanding (18% per year), for any invoice or bill not paid within (30) days of the date of the billing invoice. Buyer also agrees to cover any expenses and cost in the pursuit of collecting any outstanding amounts.
Prices are subject to change without notice, and all quotations are valid for only 30 days maximum and are binding only for immediate acceptance, unless otherwise specified.
These conditions apply unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing. They are in addition to any other agreements in force between the Seller and the Purchaser. No waiver by Seller of any term of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other term or a waiver of any of Seller’s rights; Terms and Conditions of Sale may change at any time and without notice.
Order Cancellation And Return Policy
Once a sales / purchase order is placed, you become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from Twin City Refreshments. For this reason, we will rarely accept order cancellations once a 24-hour window has passed.
- All cancellation requests of full or partial orders must be received within 24 hours of order placement provided the goods have not already been shipped to begin an approval process.
- For order cancellation requests after this period, we reserve the right to deny the request.
- Any exceptions to this cancellation policy will be solely at the discretion of either the Director of Sales or the General Manager. In the event that an exception is made, the customer may be responsible for a cancellation fee of up to 25% of the purchase price depending on what stage the order is in.
- All cancellation request of full or partial orders must be submitted in writing via e-mail to your Twin City Refreshments Account Representative.
- The request must include the applicable purchase order number; date the order was placed; Product Codes and specific quantities applicable.
- Verbal requests are not accepted.
- Your Twin City Refreshments Account Representative will e-mail you a confirmation that your order has either been cancelled or cannot be cancelled. If you do not receive this written confirmation, your order is still in process.
- Should partial order cancellations change the prepaid freight status (i.e., minimum 800 kg order weight) of an original order, you will be advised the order must ship collect.
- Purchase orders placed during Pandemic periods (example: COVID-19) of alcohol hand rubs/sanitizers or any paper products, Skin Hygiene Products/Dispensing Systems are not eligible for cancellation.
Order Cancellation and Return Policy. Updated: September 1, 2020
For our most current Terms and Conditions, please see us on the web at www.twin-city.ca Paragraph titles are for reference only.